For enterprises purchasing electric heating boilers, the biggest concern is that the manufacturers of electric heating boilers can send special personnel to install them and provide training for operators. Of course, many manufacturers now do this to improve service quality. Purchasing enterprises You should also send personnel to participate in the installation of the equipment throughout the process. In particular, the operator should communicate with technical engineers in time to complete the installation smoothly. Let me talk about what needs to be paid attention to during specific installation and use.
1. The boiler room of the electric heating boiler shall be designed by a unit with corresponding qualifications.
2. The installation of electric heating boilers shall be carried out by a unit with a boiler installation license of the corresponding level in accordance with the boiler installation instructions provided by the manufacturer.
3. The installation of electrical equipment for electric heating boilers shall comply with the relevant provisions of the installation instructions. The boiler, its power cabinet and control cabinet shall have reliable and good grounding, and the grounding resistance shall not be greater than 40.
4. The technical documents and construction quality certification data of the boiler installation shall be transferred to the boiler technical file of the depositor of the user unit after the installation acceptance.
5. The power supply voltage of the electric heating boiler shall meet the design requirements.
6. There should be no flammable, explosive, corrosive gas and conductive dust in the surrounding environment of the electric heating boiler, and there should be no obvious shock and vibration.
7. The boiler shall be put into operation only after obtaining the “Boiler Use Registration Certificate” in accordance with regulations.
8. The user unit shall do a good job of boiler water quality management, so that the water quality of the boiler feed water, make-up water and boiler water meets the requirements of the boiler instruction manual.
9. The operation of the boiler shall be carried out in accordance with the boiler operating instructions provided by the manufacturer.
10. Independently-skilled technical workers are required to obtain a firing certificate for the relevant level and should be trained in relevant electrical knowledge and operating requirements.
Through the study of the above ten precautions, the operators should follow the operating instructions strictly in order to use the equipment to achieve scientific management and safe production.